This two hour seminar is designed for Electrical Contractors, Facility Managers, Network Specialists & Engineers, Data Center Managers or anyone responsible for power quality or facility designs. The area’s leading power quality experts offer an introduction to surge protection for commercial & industrial businesses.
This seminar presents surge protection related equipment, procedures, and problem solutions.
- Transient environment introduction
- Surge protection units comparison
- New NEC code update discussion
- Proper applications
- See installation examples
- Actual test results and specs
- Case studies – real world surge protection issues and resolutions
- Equipment procedures – surge protection design and modifications / products specifications / UL 1449 / ANSI IEEE C6232
Location: Eaton Dallas Satellite 631 Westport Parkway, Suite 100 Grapevine, TX 76051