This 45-minute webinar is designed for: Electrical Contractors, Facility Managers, Network Specialists & Engineers, Data Center Managers or anyone responsible for power quality or facility designs. This webinar is an introduction to power factor issues that affect commercial and industrial businesses. It is geared to the operations/ facility professional, plant/ operations manager or CFM or anyone responsible for power factor in your facility or facility designs.
The area’s leading power quality experts offer a comprehensive look at the power factor that affects commercial and industrial business utility charges.
- Power factor related definitions
- Industry and utility standards
- Effects on a facility and utility bill
- Recognizing and correcting bad power factor
- Case studies – real world power factor issues and resolutions
- Equipment procedures – explanation an discussion
- The best type of power factor correction – proper application and compliance with industry and utility standards